- What Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream claims:
- How to use it?
- Benefits of Cetaphil Moisturizing cream
- Cetaphil Moisturizing cream packing, price and more
- Cetaphil moisturizing cream ingredients
- Cetaphil moisturizing cream Features
- My experience with the Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
- Cetaphil Moisturising Cream Texture
- Pros of Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream:
- Cons of Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream:
- Cetaphil moisturizing cream review
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Review -Cetaphil Ultra Hydrating Lotion
To get beautiful healthy glowing skin we all should not forget to follow CTM i.e. cleansing, toning and moisturizing regularly out of which I never forget the last one Moisturizing my favorite one for my thirsty skin. Moisturizing is the must-follow step especially after 30s, it helps to hydrate the skin and prevent early aging.
When we talk about the best moisturizer for the face and skin, Cetaphil has been a trusted and marvelous brand recommended by the mostly dermatologist across the globe. And today I am going to reviewing Cetaphil cream moisturizer for you all. So please read the full article to get all the information about Cetaphil DAM Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion, Cetaphil Cream review, Benefits, ingredients, how to use, pros & cons and more.
What Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream claims:
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream claims that its rich cream hydrates the skin upto 24-hours and makes skin soft, smooth, healthy and glowing. It helps to restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
How to use it?
Apply it on a regular basis on your face and neck. it is important to keep your face and neck moisturized to help prevent lines and wrinkles that are more visible on dry, aging skin. For getting its best result to wash your face with Cetaphil face cleanser (check out here full info about Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser and AHAGlow Face wash: Review). It is best to use daily for optimal results.
Benefits of Cetaphil Moisturizing cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing cream packing, price and more
- Brand Name: Cetaphil DAM Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion
- Quantity: 30 g
- Price: Rs. 180/- (To get upto 50% Discount BUY IT HERE)
- Benefits: makes your skin hydrate, smooth and soft
- Packaging: It comes in a White and green plastic tube. Easy to Use.
- Manufactured by: Encube Ethicals Pvt Ltd,
- Marketed by: Nestle Skin Health India Pvt. Ltd. (Formerly known as Galderma India Pvt Ltd)
Cetaphil moisturizing cream ingredients
Cetaphil moisturizing cream Features
- Non-Greasy Formula
- Helps Retain Skin’s Natural Moisture Barrier With HELO SYSTEM
- Dermatologist Recommended
My experience with the Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
I am very much aware of how important CTM process to follow daily and the best part of it is moisturizing the face and neck. Check out here full details about CTM (Best skincare routine for 30s). However, I have been using this for over 2 years on my face and neck. I bought this product reading all the great reviews about it and was under the impression that it would be a lightweight moisturizer considering it’s meant for combination skin. However, the product is slightly thick and heavy inconsistency, also you have to careful with the quantity you apply else you might end up with greasy skin. So I would suggest to all my readers that take a pea-size quantity on your fingertip and apply and if you have oily skin that this product is not meant for you.
Cetaphil Moisturising Cream Texture
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream has a white creamy thick texture and before apply directly on your face you need to rub this cream between palms. It has no fragrance and initially, it can give you slightly oily sheen but after a few minutes that will go. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is working great and it will be best for the beauties who have dry sensitive skin.
Pros of Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream:
- Budget-friendly( Pea size quantity is enough )
- Instant hydration
- Recommended by dermatologists
Cons of Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream:
- Not suitable for oily skin types
- Initially give an oily sheen.
Cetaphil moisturizing cream review
Finally, without any doubt’s this one will be the best moisturizing cream for me and I would recommend it to people who have a skin tone similar to what I have.