Kaya Youth Oxy Infusion Face Wash Review, Benefits & My Experience: Today I have come up with another face wash review which is Kaya Youth Oxy Infusion Face Wash. Kaya Skin Clinic is a very popular cosmetic and beauty treatment clinic series that also produces its own beauty products. Kaya Skin Clinic products are extremely beneficial, content-based and very beneficial for the skin, and its prices are generally affordable.
I have used almost all big and famous brand face washes. This will be the first time that I have used a facewash manufactured by a skin clinic. If you are looking for a better and effective facewash in the range of 100-200 Rupees, then believe that there can be no better option than Kaya Youth Oxy Infusion Face Wash.
Let’s know, what is so special in Kaya Youth Oxy Infusion Face Wash which makes it different and better than others?
Product Description and Claim
As per the Kaya Skin Clinic, Kaya Youth Oxy-Infusion face wash has a micro-circulation complex that enhances oxygen supply to skin cells and also helps to get you fresh, glowing, oil free and clean skin instantly. This face wash is suitable for both men and women. Kaya Youth Face wash is formulated and developed by the trusted International Skincare Experts.
Niacinamide, Shea Butter, Vitamin E & Evodia Fruit Extract
Color and texture
Kaya Youth Face Wash is white in appearance. This face wash feels smooth to touch and the density is moderate. This creates a good amount of foam. It does not have parabens, but it contains sodium lauroyl.
It has a mild floral aroma which is almost found in many face washes and face creams. Certainly, the smell is not natural but the aroma will not cause trouble for sensitive noses.
Kaya Youth Oxy Infusion Face Wash packing, price, shelf life and full information
- Brand/ full Name: Kaya Youth Oxy-Infusion Face wash for Youthful, Glowing Skin
- Quantity: 100 ml
- Price: Rs. 199/- (To get upto 50% Discount BUY IT HERE)
- Key Benefits: Instantly refreshes and softens skin.
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Packaging: It comes in a white opaque squeeze tube with flip-top cap. Travel-friendly packaging is also available. Easy to Use.
- Manufactured by: Ameya Inc., Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh India.
- Mktd by: Marico Ltd., Mumbai.
- Its micro-circulation complex increases oxygen supply to skin cells.
- Pollution from the face is very good for washing the granules.
- Deep cleanse excess oil from the face without drying the skin
- Provide instant shine.
- Helps to get rid of pimples and blackheads.
Kaya Youth Oxy Infusion Face Wash Review & My Experience
Gives fresh, glowing and clean skin. First of all, if you are working and stay out all day, then this face wash will be a better option for you because this face wash cleans all the polluted particles and extra oil on your face in one go.
Although it is a foamy face wash but it is more gentle for the skin. I only take pea-sized liquid for my face. It produces creamy foam which gives a soothing feeling to your face. Here, I would suggest that if you go directly in front of the AC after washing the face, then there will definitely be dryness on your face. Use mild moisturizer after washing your face. I have been using this face wash for 3 weeks and I got good results. But if you have dry or combination skin, please do not buy it. My husband liked it very much.
- Gentle Creamy face wash.
- Instant wash off all dirt and oil.
- Also available in pocket and travel-friendly packs.
- Suitable for both men and women.
Strictly not suitable for dry and combination skin.