Zandu Punarnava Capsules Review, Benefits, Uses-Best for Body Detox, Urinary issue, liver problem, Digestion, Joint Pain .
Hello friends, how are you all?
In this busy time of today, we all do not have time for ourselves, due to pollution, adulteration etc. we are all facing some physical problem or some disease. If you are suffering from any urinary issues, joint pain, kidney related problems, liver, digestion and menstrual issues, then this post of mine is for all of you.
Today under this post, I will introduce you to an herb called Punarnava which is easily available in the market as Zandu Punarnava Capsules. Zandu Punarnava pill is a beneficial medicine in our digestion, joint pain, kidney detox and urinary problem. We all already know about Zandu brand and its reliable products. This Zandu Punarnava Capsules is made from pure herb which is an Ayurvedic supplement.
About the brand -Zandu Punarnava capsules
Zandu is the brand name of Emami Limited, an international Ayurvedic pharmaceutical company based in India. The main business of the company is to manufacture Ayurvedic and medicinal medicines. Zandu Punarnava Capsules is also manufactured by Emami Limited.
What is Zandu Punarnava Capsules?
Zandu Punarnava Capsules is the best Ayurvedic and pure herbal supplement, made with 100% pure extracts of Parnava. Since ancient times our Indian Ayurveda has been using this herb as a medicine, especially to detoxify the body. It improves and supports the functions of the kidney and keeps the entire excretory system healthy.
Zandu Punarnava Capsules Benefits
- Punarnava is a traditional Ayurvedic herb whose primary use is to detox the entire body.
- Zandu Punarnava is an Ayurvedic herb. It is considered a panacea for urinary disorders and kidney detox.
- Zandu Punarnava is 100% pure medicine which is also very useful for patients with arthritis and diabetes.
- It strengthens liver functionality.
- This medicine helps in the treatment of heavy menstruation, fibroids and clots in women.
- Zandu Punarnava – The herb has powerful anti-microbial, anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent bacterial infections in the urinary tract and thereby reduce pain and inflammation of the urine.
- The capsules of Zandu Punarnava is also very beneficial for digestion.
How to take / Dosage of Zandu Punarnava Capsules
- 1-2 capsules can be taken twice a day.
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- No side effects have been reported of Zandu Punarnava Tablet, but be sure to consult your doctor before taking any kind of Ayurvedic medicine.
Read this also Popular cosmetic treatment in 2021 will be
- 1) Thread facelifts
- 2. Preventive Injection or Wrinkle Removal Injections
- 3) Non-Surgical Body Contour
- 4) Facial Contouring
- 5) Microblading Process
Some Frequently asked Questions related to Zandu Punarnava capsules
Q. Does Zandu Punarnava Tablet increase blood pressure?
A. Zandu Punarnava Tablet has significant antihypertensive properties that help prevent high blood pressure.
Q. Is Zandu Punarnava Tablet safe for pregnant women?
A. Please consult your doctor about this.
Q. Is Zandu Punarnava Tablet safe for kidneys?
A. Zandu Punarnava Tablet is the best medicine for kidney. It is helpful in reducing inflammatory kidney diseases.
Q. Is Zandu Punarnava Tablet safe during lactation period?
A. Consult your doctor before taking the medicine.
5 Effective Homemade Natural Face Wash Or Cleanser For Skin
- 5 Effective Homemade Natural Face Wash /Top 5 best natural face cleanser
- Yogurt or Curd
- Lemon Juice and orange peel powder: Effective Homemade face wash
- Tomato: Best Homemade natural face wash
- Gram Flour and Turmeric
- Papaya-Natural skin Tan Remover