Vantej Toothpaste Benefits, 5 Uses, Price-Magic for Teeth: The person’s identity is smile. A smile is an emotional sign of anyone who is mostly positive. A great smile can also enhance someone’s personality, and an ugly smile can impair personality. Our teeth play the main role in a great smile. In this regard, we brought a special article for our readers today, in which you will know in detail about diseases related to teeth and their solutions –
- Are your teeth sensitive?
- Do you have cold hot water on your teeth?
- Is the upper protective layer (enamel) of your teeth weakened (cold hot feeling?
- Have your dental ducts been obstructed causing cracks and loosening?
If you have any of these problems, then today’s article can prove to be beneficial for all you readers, so do not delay further and move forward.
Read this artical in Hindi Vantej toothpaste वान्टेज दन्तपेस्ट के फायदे, उपयोग, निर्देश एवं जानकारी
Vantej toothpaste Made by Reddy’s laboratory, it is a medicated product that provides immediate and long-term relief. It is used for the treatment of specific teeth related diseases. This toothpaste is used to treat various dental conditions like sensibility, shine, cracking and enamel. Upper Protection Membrane) is very beneficial in the treatment of problems like shrinkage, regular use of this paste can relieve you of your teeth problem.
Vantej Toothpaste packing, price and more
- Brand Name: Vantej Toothpaste
- Quantity: 100g
- Price: Rs. 260/- (To get upto 50% Discount BUY IT HERE)
- Benefits: Dentin sensitivity, Denture formation, Fresh Breath
- Packaging: It comes in a white tube. Easy to Use.
- Manufactured by: Group Pharmasticals Ltd.
- Marketed by : Dr. Reddy’s laboratories
Vantej Toothpaste Composition
The main ingredients used in Vantej Toothpaste are as follows –
- Glycerine (glycerine).
- Polyethylene glycol (PEG 400)
- Calcium sodium phosphosilicate.
- Sodium lauryl sulphate.
- Titanium dioxide
- Potassium enflame (potassium acesulfame).
- Foaming non-fluoridated toothpaste.
- Taste Mint flavored.
Vantej toothpaste Benefits
Major benefits of Vantej toothpaste: –
- Vantej toothpaste helps reduce tooth sensitivity. It prevents dental caries.
- The calcium sodium phosphosilite otosal present in it exposes the open dental tubules and forms a hard and strong tooth-like layer that the acid recognizes and resists.
- The Vantej formula provides permanent relief and improvement in denture formation.
- It has a fresh mint flavor that keeps it fresh for a long time.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate provides appropriate foaming for toothpaste.
- It contains repair elements in the bones of teeth which lubricates and moisturizes the surface of teeth.
- It also helps in removing plague and surface stains.
After the main benefits and main ingredients given above, finally tell your readers some instructions and safety information for use.
Vantej toothpaste Uses / How to use
Instructions and information for use: –
- Take 2-3g (full-length brush amount) or use it as suggested by the dentist.
- Children below 12 years of age should not use this toothpaste.
- Use Vantej toothpaste for a limited time initially (or as your dentist says)
- Store under 25 ° C temperature. Avoid keeping in direct sunlight.
- Best before 24 months for best results
- Keep out of reach of children.
In brief I would say Vantej tooth paste contains Calcium sodium phosphosilicate which is very effective for reducing hypersensitivity. Calcium sodium phosphosilicate in Vantej toothpaste imparts a significant level of dentinal occlusion with durable occlusive deposits following four days of twice-daily brushing. A noticeable difference was seen in hypersensitivity after 4-8 weeks of use.
NOTE: Please consult your Dentist before using this product.
This was the main information related to Vantej toothpaste, hope that more and more of our readers will benefit from it. Stay with us for correct information on various products through other similar articles.