Top Power Foods-3 best foods for Kids: There’s no doubt that most of us are very much conscious about our children’s health and nutritious and we do provide all the required foods and nutrition. The problem is, a lot of the stuff available in the markets is over-processed, calorie-dense but nutritionally very low.
According to the Doctors to enhance kid’s growth and their brain development, three important nutrients are most important.
Fiber is a type of carbohydrate, in which nutrition is very low but it helps a lot in carrying out digestive processes. There are two types of fiber, the first soluble fiber and the second insoluble fiber. Diets containing soluble fiber dissolve easily in water. It dissolves inside the body to form a kind of thick liquid, that is, gels, which works to control cholesterol. It is very beneficial for blood sugar and diabetes patients. In addition, insoluble fibers are used to clean the waste food in the body. Insoluble fibers are used to control weight.
Best Source of Fiber
Daily intake of a fiber-rich diet is very important for good health. Fiber is found in sufficient quantities in foods including bran, wheat flour, green leafy vegetables, apples, papaya, grapes, cucumber, tomatoes, onions, peeled pulses, lettuce, sweet potato, isabgol husk, porridge, gram flour and semolina.
CHECK OUT THIS NMF e Skin Lotion Reviews-Best Moisturizer for all skin type
Although calcium is very important for everyone, but vitamins and calcium are very much needed for growing children and pregnant women. Calcium plays an important role in maintaining the strength of bones and teeth of children. Mainly for children whose bones are fragile. Therefore, it is very important to include calcium in their diet to strengthen bones. Let’s know why calcium is important for your child.
Top Power Foods-3 best foods for Kids: Read more….
Importance of calcium for your Kids
- Calcium requirement in the body is estimated according to the child’s age e.g. – 500 mg (about two glasses of milk) for a 1-3-year-old child. 800 mg (about three glasses of milk) to a child of 4-8 years. Vitamins, minerals, calcium, protein are very important for children growing up.
- Strong teeth and bones – We know that calcium means strong bone. It is 100 percent true that calcium is necessary for strong bones and teeth. Calcium is a type of mineral that is present in 99 percent of the bones of the body, only 1 percent of it is in the blood. Meaning calcium is essential to keep your baby’s bones healthy and strong. Top Power Foods-3 best foods for Kids: Read more….
- Prevents rickets in children – Children do not have rickets when there is calcium in the body. In addition to strengthening the bones, calcium also has many other functions in the body such as the proper operation of muscles and blood flow, transporting brain waves to other parts of the body. Calcium deficiency causes flexibility in the bones of children, which increases the risk of a disease called rickets.
- Strengthening the immunity system – Calcium empowers children to fight disease. Using a cup of soy milk gives your baby 200 mg. Calcium is obtained. The calcium present in it makes your child’s immunity system strong. Soy milk makes your baby strong inward.
- Helpful in the development of children – Calcium is very important for the development of bones of children. In such a situation, give your children milk to drink twice daily. Because in addition to calcium in milk, protein, potassium, B12 and riboflavin are also abundant. 1 glass of milk gives your child 240 mg of calcium.
Best Source of Calcium
Milk, yogurt, orange juice, spinach, oranges, milk ice cream, yam or sweet potato, beans, green vegetables, lentils, almonds, peas, broccoli etc. Foods that are made from milk like cheese, milk shake, cheese etc. are also good sources of calcium. Among other foods, fish is also considered good for the supply of calcium.
Iron is a mineral that’s essential to your child’s brain growth and overall development, but some kids don’t have enough. As per recent study that up to 20% of kids ages 1 to 3 found iron deficient.
Top Power Foods-3 best foods for Kids still continue…
Why is iron important for Kids?
Iron, especially important for baby’s brain and neurological development. Iron is also required for hemoglobin, a protein which helps red blood cells deliver oxygen from the lungs to tissues throughout the body. Low iron is especially common among overweight children, who may have a high-calorie but nutrient-poor diet. Iron deficiency can leads to anemia- a condition in which blood doesn’t have enough healthy red blood cells.
Iron deficiency in children is a common problem. It can occur at many level ls, from a mild deficiency all the way to iron deficiency anemia — a condition in which blood doesn’t have enough healthy red blood cells. Untreated iron deficiency can affect a child’s growth and development.
Top Power Foods-3 best foods for Kids: Read more….
Source of Iron
Jaggery, Dates, Raisin, Ragi, Tofu, Lentils, Green Beans, Green fresh peas, chickpeas, black-eyed peas, Nuts, Seeds, Pumpkin, Sesame, Hemp, Flaxseeds, Cashews, Pine Nuts, Leafy Greens, such as spinach, kale, swiss chard, collard, beet homemade fresh Tomato Paste, Potatoes with skin, Olives, Mulberries, Amaranth, Quinoa and beetroot.
Your suggestions can make our next blog even better, so please comment, if you are satisfied with the information given in the blog then do share it.