Similac IQ Plus Stage 1 Review, Price, Benefits – Being a mother, so many questions and query must be coming in your mind about Simila 1 formula milk like Similac IQ plus stage 1, Similac 1 taste, is Similac is good for your baby, difference between Similac and Similac IQ plus, Similac IQ Ingredients, Usage Instructions of Similac 1, Similac IQ+ recommended by doctors and much more. Don’t worry, we will solve all your queries about Similac IQ plus stage 1 formulated milk.
Full Name: Similac IQ+ Stage 1
Similac IQ+ Stage1 Benefits -Key Highlights
- Similac IQ+ 1 is formulated with DHA, Choline, Natural Vitamin E, Omega-3 &6, AA, Iron, Iodine, Taurine, Folic acid and Zinc that are very helpful for baby’s brain development and good for the eyes.
- It has nucleotides which are very good for baby’s developing immune system
- This formula milk has Fat blend that helps in digestion and promotes calcium absorption
- Similac IQ plus stage 1 contains essential Vitamins, Minerals and Fatty acids, which best known for the healthy growth of the baby and is exclusively for babies up to 6 months of age.
check out Go & Grow by Similac® Toddler Drink Details
Similac IQ+ Stage 1 Ingredients
- Whole Milk Powder
- DHA from C. Cohnii Oil
- Edible Vegetable Oil
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- AA from M. Alpina Oil
- Nuceleotides & Taurine
Similac IQ plus stage 1 Review
We are providing you best review direct from the parents who have already used Similac IQ 1 formulated milk.
As per some verified customers of Amazon.com
“ It’s a very good brand and lovely product. I tried various brands and finally settled for this… My baby was reluctant to drink top feed as he was not able to develop taste and as soon I started with Similac he started responding to bottle feed and very happily drinking”
- Oriflame Nutrishake Review: Best Protein Shake for Weight loss, Skin and Hair
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Review-Powerful for Acne
- Popular cosmetic treatment in 2021 will be
- Exotic Fat Burning Drink Recipe- Taapsee Pannu Fitness Secret for Rashmi Rocket Movie
- Mamaearth bamboo sheet mask- India’s first bamboo sheet mask
Similac IQ plus stage 1 review by Doctors
Similac IQ plus Stage 1 Nutrient Content: Nutritional Facts (Per 100 g)
Linoleic Acid 3729 mg, Chloride 291 mg, Linoleic Acid 375 mg, Pantothenic acid 2.0 mcg, DHA 56.3 mg, AA 56.3 mg, Choline 100 mg, Phosphorus 230 mg, Folic Acid 100 mcg, Nucleotide Equivalents 55 mg, Iodine 75 mcg, Taurine 35 mg, Iron 7.60 mg, Biotin 18.4 mcg, Zinc 3.7 mg, Calcium 369 mg, Vitamin A 426 mcg RE, Magnesium 32 mg, Vitamin C 100 mg, Selenium 14.4 mcg, Niacin 3.5 mcg, Vitamin D2 6.0mcg, Fat 28.2 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Energy 511 kcal, Protein 14.5 g, Carbohydrate 49.8 g, Vitamin K1 34 mcg, Copper 400 Sodium 140 mg, Potassium 500 mg, Manganese 55 mcg, mcg, Carnitine 7.9 mg.
- Please consult your doctor before using this product.
- During the preparation time, please maintain proper hygiene.
- After opening the package make sure airtight storage of the same.
- Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s physician.
- Use water that has previously been boiled at a full rolling boil for 5 minutes.
- Allow the water to cool to lukewarm and follow mixing instructions carefully. Use only the scoop enclosed in this tin to measure Similac IQ+ 1 powder.
- If you prepare more than one feeding, it must be refrigerated at 35° – 40° F (2° – 4° C) and used within 24 hours. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
#Similac #SimilacReview #FormulaMilk #