Organix Mantra Activated Charcoal Mask Review, 7 Benefits: There are many types of charcoal face masks available in today’s markets, but it is very difficult to know which charcoal face mask is good for your face and facial skin. To remove your doubts, today I am going to review my favorite Charcoal face mask.
- Organix Mantra Activated Charcoal Mask: Price, Packaging, Availability and more
- Key Ingredients of Organix Mantra Activated Charcoal Mask
- Benefits of Organix Mantra Activated Charcoal Mask
- How to use
- My Personal Experience with Organix Mantra Activated Charcoal Peel Off Mask
- Organix Mantra Activated Charcoal Mask Review
I have always loved activated charcoal, and since the skin on my face is combination and sensitive, before trying anything new I check that product thoroughly. It works wonders on your face. By using it, the skin of your face becomes very soft and clean and most importantly, it removes the black and whiteheads around your face, nose and lips in the first use itself. So let’s know about this amazing charcoal face mask.
- It works as a best cleanser which removes blackheads and whiteheads around nose, chin and forehead.
- It contains powerful Bamboo charcoal that help to take out all impurity, extra oil and purify this skin.
- This Organix Mantra Charcoal face mask works as an Anti Aging Agent.
- Enriched with Healing Clay or Montmorillonite Clay got thru volcanos, is a traditional healing property which help to expel toxins from the human body.
- Bentonite clay is known to have an abundance of minerals, including Calcium, Magnesium, Silica, Sodium, Copper, Iron and Potassium.
- Lemon Oil, Rosehip oil very good for skin brightening, pigmentation and effectively restore skin’s tone as well.
- NOURISHING & BRIGHTENING – Enriched with Essential Oils, Bamboo Charcoal mask retains moisture leaving skin silky, smooth and radiant every day!
Organix Mantra Activated Charcoal Mask: Price, Packaging, Availability and more
- Brand Name: Organix Mantra Activated Charcoal Peel Off Mask with Bentonite Clay, Rosehip Oil
- Qty: 120 ML
- Price: MRP : 399/- (Click here to get upto 50% Discount)
- Marketed by: ASG Mantra
- Manufactured by : BO International, Delhi
- Packaging: It comes in an easy squeeze black plastic tube with the details printed on it. Very easy to use but not travel friendly.
- Claim: * Anti-Pollution * Unclogs Pores *Revitalizes Skin * Deep Skin Purifying
Key Ingredients of Organix Mantra Activated Charcoal Mask
Benefits of Organix Mantra Activated Charcoal Mask
- It deeply to get rid of blackheads, impurities, dirt and excess oil.
- Helps in pigmentation and blemishes.
- Removes pore-clogging dirt and extra oils, effectively preventing blackheads and tightening skin.
- Repair and regenerate damaged skin tissue.
- Enriched with vitamin C that helps improve the appearance of pigmentation and restore skin’s tone.
- Makes skin silky, smooth and radiant.
- Helps to fade marks and scars on the face.
How to use
- Available in budget
- No Fragrance
- Can be used by both men and woman.
- Easily available on various online platform and retails shops.
- Non dripping.
- Detoxifies skin
- Effective for white and blackheads
- Glides easily.
- Post peeling face looks deeply cleansed and soft.
- Sometimes gives mild burning effective for first time users.
- Will get slightly pain while removing the pack.
My Personal Experience with Organix Mantra Activated Charcoal Peel Off Mask
It was my first time of using any product from the house of Organix Mantra & I’m completely satisfied with the results. It helps my skin to get rid of the dirt and pollution from the daily hustles of a metropolitan life. And it helps to increase the blood flow, rushing Oxygen & nutrients to each cells. It is having Rose Hip & Montmorillonite clay which is made by the ashes from volcano which actually helps the skin to be moisturized & keeps the natural glow of the skin. Activated charcoal is always like a bless for the face skins. Using this mask once in a week can get you excellent and effective results.
There are no side effects as of such! There are chances of skin becoming dry so in that case you can use mild moisturizer (you can try this Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Review-Best for all ) or aloe vera gel. Rest you can be assured of this.