Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review: True & Genuine Review and Experience: Mamaearth Onion Oil for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control with Redensyl
In this rush-filled and stressful life of today, we have all forgotten to take care of ourselves. Sometimes we even think about our face and skin, but what about hair? Yes! Whenever there is dandruff or hair fall, we look at the hair.
Haircare should be our priority as our beauty is nothing without our hair, especially in a hot, humid and tropical country like ours. Either we do not think about hair and when our negligence causes hair loss, we start using many types of chemical-rich hair oils present in the market.
For hair, our Ayurveda has also explained about the elements found in our kitchen, onion is one of them. When we talk of onion, the first thing that comes to our mind is its amazing pungent aroma. But you will be surprised to know that onion is like a boon for our hair.
For hair fall treatment read this info Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo C1 Benefits, Review, Uses and more
Recently I came to know about Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil, so I thought to try it once. Because who has time to extract onion juice at home, then why not use Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil once To be tried. So let’s know about Mamaearth onion Hair oil. To know the true review of Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil, read it till the end.
Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Description and Claim
As per the brand claims, Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Oil helps you combat hair fall problems which started because of our Stress, pollution & unhealthy lifestyle. Mamaearth Onion Oil is enriched with Sulphur, Potassium & antioxidants that reduce hair fall & accelerates hair regrowth. It also contains one of the newest breakthrough ingredients names Redensyl that unblocks hair follicles & also boosts new hair growth. Good for colored & chemically treated hair. It is also claimed that Mamaearth onion hair Oil is free of harmful chemicals & toxins such as Silicones, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Dyes & Synthetic fragrances.
Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review Benefits
Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Key Ingredients
- Onion seed oil: Onion oil increases blood circulation near our hair follicles, as a result, we will see improvement in hair growth. It helps to grow new hair.
- Amla oil: Amla Oil is called boon for Hair. It is very good for overall hair healths and issues and prevents premature greying.
- Redensyl: Redensyl is the latest ingredient, beneficial for hair fall. Nowadays this has become the best choice for hair transplant, Redensyl very much effective in new hair growth, Hair density, strength, and overall health.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil is the best oil to nourishes the scalp and hair roots, results stimulate hair growth.
- Almond oil: Almond oil is a good source of Vitamin E, Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipid and magnesium that nourish and strengthen hair.
- Bhringraj oil: It acts as a hair moisturizer and natural conditioner for your stresses. It promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss.
Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil price, weight, key benefits & Packaging all info
- Brand Full Name: Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil with Onion Hair and Redensyl for Hair Fall Control
- Qty: 150 ml
- Price: M.R.P. is Rs. 399/- Discounted prices are available on various online portals.
- Key Benefits: Hair Growth, Hair Fall Control, Hypo-allergenic, Suitable for all hair types Can be used for both men and women
- Packaging: White-colored recyclable plastic bottle with a flip cap. Easy to use but not travel friendly.
Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review and my personal experience
I have been using Mamaearth onion hair oil for over a month, so I thought I should write a review today. As shown in its advertisement, I did not find anything special in it. And many influential people are writing about it very exaggeratedly, which is not right. Like almost all the common hair oils, these are also high fakes.
- First of all, Mamearth Onion hair Oil contains onion seed oil which is almost different from onion juice properties. For hair loss and growth, onion juice is effective, not onion seed oil.
- Secondly, apart from onions, several types of oils have been added, but its quantity has not been written. Advertisements are being given in the name of onions to mislead consumers.
- As far as fragrance is concerned, it is fine but most people will not like it.
- The packaging is not good and is not conducive to travel.
- If you want to add shine to your hair and moisturize well then you can use it, apart from that no miracle is expected from this oil.
Mamaearth onion hair oil is not so effective for hair and is also very expensive.
- If you want to prevent hair fall, then you can adopt the traditional method. Aloe vera juice and water of fenugreek seeds in onion juice, mixed all together and applied in hair will be very beneficial.