Himalaya Baby Massage Oil Review- Best oil for baby Growth: When our grandmothers used to give birth to children on hard cots or mud floors and the village midwife used to do all the work from the pregnancy of the woman to the arrival of the newborn. We have come a long way since then, but some things still remain the same. One tradition that has survived successfully into the modern era is oil massage.
In earlier times, each child was massaged by a village elder who was known as ‘Maalishwali’ or ‘Dai’. And that midwife is known to be an expert in regenerating the body’s muscles, even for a new mom. While oil massage for moms today is slowly losing its popularity, baby massage is still the norm in most homes. According to a research, baby massage plays an important developmental role in the early stages of the baby.
Despite hearing all kinds of good things about massage, I was still a little skeptical. I was also afraid that my child might get hurt while doing this. After the birth of my daughter, my mom decided to do a hot mustard oil massage with garlic, but it smelled bad, then a Himalaya hamper gifted by my friend appeared like magic.
The Himalaya Gift Hamper had lots of goodies, including Himalaya Baby Massage Oil. I used it to massage my baby and today I am sharing with you the experience I had with Himalaya Massage Oil, if you want to know how our experience with the oil was, read it in full!
Himalaya Baby Massage Oil Review
Himalaya Baby Massage Oil is one of the best choices I have come across. In fact, for my both of kids, I have been using this oil. In between, I used numerous oils from the different company all was perfectly good. But, using Himalaya made me realize its better smell and absorbing property makes it bit different.
Traditionally before bath, a baby is given a good oil massage and Himalaya Baby Massage oil gives good moisture tone after a bath. It is not very sticky oil and that’s why it gets absorbed so easily in baby’s skin. Massage is essential for baby’s growth part; baby’s development is also one advantage of massage. This oil can be used the whole of the year, whether your baby is born in winters or summers, this oil can be used. Its smell is really good and awesome. It makes baby’s skin healthy and shiny.
- Product – Himalaya Baby Massage Oil
- Manufacture – Himalaya Drug Company, India
- MRP– Rs. 200 ( to get upto 50% discount click here)
- Quantity – 200 ML
- Shelf life: 36 months.
- Olive Oil is a good choice for baby massage oil; olive oil can be used for almost 12 months. It is enriched with Vitamin E which nurtures and softens baby’s skin.
- Winter Cherry is another major ingredient which establishes skin tenor and also appeases baby’s skin.
- Above all are the major ingredient, other than this it has mostly Ayurvedic properties like Bala, ashwagandha.
Benefits of Himalaya Baby Massage Oil
- Himalaya oil gets absorbed into the skin very easily.
- It is Clinically tested to be mild on your kid’s skin.
- It contains Vitamin E and Olive oil that softens, protects and nourishes the little once skin.
- It is beneficial for babies to have daily massages using herbal oils that nourish the skin and promote overall growth.
- It is free from mineral oils and animal fats, which cause rashes and allergies body.
- In addition to its anti-inflammatory properties, aloevera helps fight infection and promote faster healing, which makes it so popular for diaper rash. The best part is that it has a very mild fragrance.
For getting all Parenting Tips, makeup tips, DIY and other information in Hindi you can visit at https://hindinfo.femslate.com/ , please like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FemSlate and follow us at Instagram @femslate