Globus Glycolic acid and Salicylic acid face wash Review, Uses Benefits, Price & Packaging: Today I am going to know you about my best facewash i.e. Globus Glycolic acid and Salicylic acid face wash review, uses, Benefits, Uses, Price & Packaging & ratings.
- Globus Glycolic acid and Salicylic acid face wash benefits
- Globus Glycolic acid and Salicylic acid face wash Price & Packaging
- Globus Glycolic acid and Salicylic acid face wash Description
- Globus Glycolic acid and Salicylic acid face wash ingredients
- Side Effects
- Globus Glycolic acid and Salicylic acid face wash Review
Maximum Dermatologists suggest maintaining the skin pH level between 3.5 to 6 but nowadays almost all face washes and cleanser contain sulfate which can disturb your skin pH level. If your skin pH is below 3.5 then you will fill dry and irritating skin and if it is above 6 you’ll get oily skin resulting in pimples, acne and premature aging etc.
So today I am going to let you know about the best face cleanser by using that you will definitely get healthy skin and maintain your pH level too and it proves.
Globus Purifying Glycolic & Salicylic Face Wash is the best choice for getting healthy face skin and I have been using this from the past six months and believe me it is very effective and make your skin glowing and soft.
- Olay Collagen Firming and Hydrating Body Lotion Review and Benefits
- Dot and Key 72Hr Hydrating Gel Moisturizer Review – Best and Genuine Info
- Stamio Ubtan Powder Review & benefits: Best Ubtan Powder for face, skin and body
- Neev Natural Handmade Kumkumadi Face Moisturiser Review
- Top 5 reasons to use kaolin clay powder benefits for skin Ft Stamio
Globus Glycolic acid and Salicylic acid face wash benefits
- It helps to Rejuvenates & lightens skin.
- Remove acne and aging spots.
- Diminishes wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- Act as anti-aging agents.
- Makes skin soft and supple.
- Prevent acne and pimples.
Globus Glycolic acid and Salicylic acid face wash Price & Packaging
Brand name: Globus Remedies Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid Face Wash
Manufactured by: Globus Remedies
Price: Rs. 125/- for 100 ml but you’ll get discount from many platforms like amazon.in, Flipkart.com (To get upto 50% discount click here)
Packaging: Globus Purifying Glycolic & Salicylic Face Wash got tube based packaging which is transparent with a white flip top cap which contains gel based and smells free face wash. It is easy to handle.
check this out WOW Vitamin C Face wash Review, Benefits, Uses and more
Globus Glycolic acid and Salicylic acid face wash Description
This is enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E which help for nourishing and clear dark spots and facial marks. Glycolic and salicylic acid work as an antiaging agent that clear hyper pigmenting and aging spot. Further Glycolic acid reduces acne, pimples and removes dead skin, diminishes wrinkles. Salicylic acid helps to make your skin soft and supple and remove white and blackheads from the skin.
Globus Glycolic acid and Salicylic acid face wash ingredients
If you are using acidic face washes, then initially you will get very mild irritation and red rashes and it will take 2-3 weeks to get your skin habitual of AHA or BHA based face washes. Use it twice a day and wait as AHA/BHA based face cleanser go slow but gives very good results. Once your skin becomes used to it you’ll definitely get very effective results.
Rating by Amazon.in : 4.1 out of 5 stars
Rating by Flipkart.com: 3.8*
Globus Glycolic acid and Salicylic acid face wash Review
The Globus Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid Face Wash is a gentle, but strong cleaner that makes your skin look better. It has two special ingredients: glycolic acid and salicylic acid. They work together to clean your skin by taking away dead skin and opening up clogged pores. This face wash also has something called niacinamide, which helps reduce redness and swelling.
Here’s what I like about this product:
- You can use it every day, even if your skin is sensitive.
- It cleans your skin well by removing dead skin and unclogging pores.
- It helps make redness and swelling go away.
- It makes your skin more clean, fresh, and soft.
Here’s what I don’t like:
- It might make your skin a bit dry, so you need to use a moisturizer after.
- It has a strong chemical smell.
Overall, I think the Globus Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid Face Wash is great for people who want a gentle and strong cleaner that makes their skin look better. It’s especially good for people with oily or acne-prone skin.
Here are some tips for using it:
- Use it once or twice a day, depending on your skin.
- Put a little on your wet face and gently rub for 30 seconds.
- Wash it off with water.
- Put on some moisturizer after.