Fasderma Glow Peel Review-Best to get Instant Glow: If you are fighting with all these problems like pigmentation, ageing spots, and dullness and don’t want to spend thousands on chemical peel by going to the parlour, but also want a solution to all these problems which should be in your budget. And at the same time, if you get youthful skin and glow on your face easily, then today’s post is for you.
Hello, today I have brought a budget-friendly chemical peel for you. You can use it quickly, it has no side effects, and most importantly, it removes all facial skin problems like pigmentation, dark spots, pimple marks, and dull skin. And the best part is that, after a single use, you will see a wonderful glow on your face.
We all know chemical peels are the most effective and recommended solutions to eliminate acne scars, sun tan, hyperpigmentation, and skin ageing. Chemical peel shows its result after one use, but peels should be done at regular intervals to get the best results. So friends, not to worry, to make chemical peel in your pocket friendly, I got you home solutions like Fasderma Glow Peel which are very easy to use, affordable, and show impressive results in single-use.
Fasderma Glow Peel-About
Fasderma Glow Peel is an instant chemical skin peel solution that claims to give an instant glow, and regular interval use helps get clear, glowing skin. If you go beauty salon for chemical peel treatment, it costs you around 3k to 4k per visit, but FAsderma Glow Peel can be done at your home and costs Rs.2000 for 15ml and will give you 14-15 facial peel.
Fasderma Glow Peel gets you glass glow-like skin at home quickly. This peel contains arginine, lactic acid, ascorbyl glucoside and alpha-arbutin that are safe to be used at home. It helps eliminate dark spots, melasma, dullness, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and skin ageing and is suitable for all skin types. It will get you the party glow skin even after its first use without visiting a beauty salon.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Arginine: It contains 10% Arginine that helps to build and improve collagen in the skin.
- Lactic: It contains 10% of lactic acid that works as a gentle exfoliating acid and suits all skin types.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside: Contains 10% of Ascorbyl Glucoside, a stable form of Vitamin C. It helps to remove the dark spot, pigmentation and ageing mark.
- Alpha Arbutin: It contains 2% of Alpha Arbutin. It helps to reduce skin melanin production and works as a skin brightening agent.
The peel comes packaged in a glass bottle with a glass dropper. Very easy to apply the product to the face with the help of a dropper. Peel has a gel-like texture and is a little yellow.
Directions for using skin peel at home / How to use
Please note, before using any chemical skin peel, please do a patch test at least 24 hours before. If you got any irritation or allergy, then do not use it. If not, you can proceed further in the direction given below:-
- Wash your face and make it dry completely. (get information about best Face wash for sensitive skin visit here Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser and AHAGlow Face wash: Review )
- Take 1ml / 6-7 drops of product with the help of a dropper.
- Apply to your face and neck but avoid the eye and lip area.
- Keep it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off your face with nornal water, if you get irritation or a burning sensation, rinse with cold water and apply aloe vera gel.
- The best time to use it is at night, and please wear protective sunscreen before going out.
- Initially, this peel can be used once a week; after 2-3 weeks, you can apply it once in 4-5 days to maintain skin glow and elasticity.
Price and Availability
MRP is Rs. 2000/- for 15 ml and is readily available online. (to get up to 50% discount Buy HERE)
Fasderma Glow Peel Review and My Experience
If I talk about myself, I found it very influential on my skin and did not feel any burning or irritation. Initially, I started applying this Fasderma Glow Peel once a week and believe me, the very next day of usage, I noticed a glow on my face.
But if you’re hoping for a magical reaction, it won’t happen at all, depending on the texture and condition of your skin. After using it once in 4 days for almost a month, I noticed a lot of improvement in my skin texture, and skin ageing spots also reduced to a great extent.
If you want a chemical peel for your skin and do not want to pay much to the salon, then Phasderma glows peel would be the best option.
The right time to apply it is at night. You can apply it but cannot apply soap or chemicals on your face for about 24 hours the day after application. If you use any face serum, keep a gap of at least 48 to 50 hours between the serum and the peel. Third, please avoid going outside or apply good sunscreen to protect your skin from sun damage; otherwise, it will have adverse effects. Fourth, do a patch test before using it.
In short, it is gentle on the skin but practical too. It works wonders in its very first use. Chemical peels are potent acids known to exfoliate the skin and work well on all skin types. Also, ageing spots, acne scars, freckles, and wrinkles reduce all these to a great extent. The most significant advantage of chemical peel is that it improves our skin tone to a great extent. And I would say that Fasderma Peel is a good option if you use it, then believe me you will see its perfect effect on your skin.