Colorbar Perfect Match Primer Review, 6 Benefits, Price Pros & cons: “What are the properties of a primer and what would it benefit me?” This thing comes in the mind of all of us whenever we think about face primer. It is very important to prepare face skin before makeup on the face and how to do that, from whom to do it is a very important question.
Therefore, today I am going to tell you about such a special product that prepares your facial skin for makeup. Colorbar Perfect Match Primer – a primer that combines the benefits of both skincare and cosmetics, creating a smooth canvas and retaining your makeup longer than ever before.
I have previously used Lakme Absolute Blur Perfect Makeup Primer which I felt was fine but I could not be completely satisfied with it, so now I have tried the Colors Perfect Match Primer with the help of research on the internet and the advice of my friends and now After trying it, I am now eager to share with you its review, advantages, benefits, disadvantages and more.
Is Colorbar face primer good? Is Colorbar face primer good for dry skin? What is the cost of Colorbar face primer? How to use Colorbar face primer? Readout my review on this Colorbar face primer to find out the Answers.
Colorbar Perfect Match Primer price, qty, composition & Packaging
- Brand Name: Colorbar Perfect Match Primer Accord De Base
- Qty: 30ml
- Price: 850/-
- Key Benefits: Lighten fine lines & uneven texture, makes skin soft and smooth.
- Skin Type: Best for all types of skin.
- Packaging: It comes with an inverted sleek white bottle with a nozzle. Easy to Use. Travel friendly.
- Composition: Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Isododecane, Propyl Paraben.
As per the Colorbar Claim, This Primer is the perfect start of a flawless and it gives professional makeup finish. It lightens fine lines, softens blemishes and pores and gives a right prep for makeup application.
What is the cost of Colorbar Perfect Match Primer?
The MRP of the Lakme Absolute Blur Perfect Makeup Primer is Rs.850 for 30ml but some online shopping portal provide good discount. I bought it for Rs. 650/- under Discount. It is easily available at Amazon.in, Myntra, Nykka, Lakme Counters, and etc.
Colorbar Face Primer Benefits
- This is the perfect start for makeup to get a flawless, professional finish.
- Prep the perfect skin base for makeup which helps it last on for longer.
- Waterproof formula ensures makeup stays on throughout the day.
- Blur the skin blemishes and imperfections and gives a perfect bright skin.
- Wear-alone over your moisturizer for instant smoothness and radiance.
- Its gel and velvet base radiant pink silky formula blends easily on the skin and gives a more vibrant, color true finish.
How to use
Pros of Colorbar Primer
- Lighten redness of acne and pimple scars.
- Very easy to blend and Spreads on face.
- Makes skin Smooth and soft.
- Easily hide the uneven texture, pores and fine lines.
- Long lasting.
- Decreases oiliness in t zone.
- Increases the staying power of foundation.
- Didn’t break.
- Travel Friendly.
Cons of Colorbar Primer
- Silicone and parabens based.
- Unable to hide large & open pores
Colorbar Perfect Match Primer Review
Would I recommend this product?
If you want to extend the life of your makeup with a toned base, then yes, I recommend this primer. It has few parabens, but can be ignored given the performance of this product. It is definitely worth using once. Also, it is a bit expensive but does its job well here. A little product stays on your face for a long time.
If you have never tried the primer, it is recommended to use it once. This is a great makeup primer to keep your makeup fresh throughout the day. Even celebrity makeup artists rely on a primer for the complete makeup of their face and cover uneven skin.
This is my own personal idea for the Colorbar Perfect Match Primer. Have you ever used this product? What do you think about it? Let me know in the comments section below.