Cetaphil DAM Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion Review-Best for All skin
Hello readers, How are you all ?
We all must be aware that to get beautiful healthy glowing skin we all should not forget to follow CTM i.e. cleansing, toning and moisturizing regularly out of which I never forget the last one Moisturizing my favorite one for my thirsty skin. Moisturizing is the must-follow step especially after 25, for all skip types of people, male or female, as it helps to hydrate the skin and prevent early aging.
- How to use it?
- Benefits of Cetaphil Ultra Hydrating lotion
- Cetaphil Ultra Hydrating lotion packing, price and more
- Description / Features
- Texture & Fragrance
- Pros of Cetaphil Ultra Hydrating lotion
- Cons of Cetaphil Ultra Hydrating lotion
- Cetaphil DAM Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion Review and My experience
- Cetaphil Ultra Hydrating lotion review by some other customers
When we talk about the best moisturizer for the face and skin, Cetaphil has been a trusted and marvelous brand recommended by most dermatologists across the globe. And today I am going to reviewing Cetaphil DAM Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion for you all. So please read the full article to get all the information about Cetaphil Cream review, Benefits, ingredients, how to use, pros & cons and more
Cetaphil DAM Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion hydrates the skin upto 24-hours and makes skin soft, smooth, healthy and glowing. It helps to restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier without clog pores
How to use it?
Apply it on a regular basis on your face and neck Morning and Night. As it is suggested by skin specialists that moisturizing is the key to prevent early aging, fine lines and wrinkles. For getting its best result, wash your face with Cetaphil face cleanser (check out here full info about Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser and AHAGlow Face wash: Review). It is best to use daily for optimal results.
Benefits of Cetaphil Ultra Hydrating lotion
Cetaphil Ultra Hydrating lotion packing, price and more
- Brand Name: Cetaphil DAM Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion
- Quantity: 100 g
- Price: Rs. 400/- (To get upto 50% Discount BUY IT HERE)
- Benefits: makes your skin hydrate, smooth and soft
- Packaging: It comes in a White and green plastic tube. Easy to Use.
- Manufactured by: Encube Ethicals Pvt Ltd,
- Marketed by: Nestle Skin Health India Pvt. Ltd. (Formerly known as Galderma India Pvt Ltd)
Description / Features
- Non-Greasy Formula
- Helps Retain Skin’s Natural Moisture Barrier With HELO SYSTEM
- Dermatologist Recommended
Texture & Fragrance
Cetaphil DAM Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion has a white creamy thick texture with no fragrance. Initially, it can give you a slightly oily sheen but after a few minutes that will go.
Pros of Cetaphil Ultra Hydrating lotion
- Budget-friendly (Pea size quantity is enough )
- Instant hydration
- Recommended by dermatologists
Cons of Cetaphil Ultra Hydrating lotion
- Initially give an oily sheen.
Cetaphil DAM Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion Review and My experience
I am very much aware of how important CTM process to follow daily and the best part of it is moisturizing the face and neck. Check out here full details about CTM (Best skincare routine for 30s).
However, I have been using this for over 2 years on my face and neck. My Skin type is Dry, and this lotion is recommended by my Dermatologist but I bought this product after reading all the great reviews.
Before using this lotion you have to take in mind some points like this lotion has slightly thick and heavy inconsistency, also you have to careful with the quantity you apply else you might end up with greasy skin.
So I would suggest to all my readers that take a pea-size quantity on your fingertip for your face and neck. But if you wanna for your face then take the half-pea size of the product.
For winter, this lotion can be used by all skin types of people but if you have oily skin then don’t use this lotion during summertime.
Cetaphil Ultra Hydrating lotion review by some other customers
Finally, without any doubt’s this one will be the best moisturizing cream for me and I would recommend it to people who have a skin tone similar to what I have.