Bello Photostable Sunscreen Emulgel Review, benefits, Uses: Let get all information about Bello Photostable Sunscreen SPF 40+ PA+++. Hello, Friends Welcome to Femslate.com. Today you’ll all info about like Bello Photostable Sunscreen Emulgel Review, Photostable Sunscreen Uses, Benefits of Bello Photostable Sunscreen gel, How to use, Photostable Sunscreen Emulgel ingredients and Composition.
- Photostable Sunscreen Emulgel packing, price and more
- Benefits of Bello Photostable Sunscreen Emulgel
- Photostable Sunscreen Emulgel Use
- Photostable Sunscreen gel Description
- Bello Photostable Sunscreen Emulgel ingredients and Composition
- Bello Photostable Sunscreen Emulgel Review
- My experience about Bello Photostable Sunscreen Emulgel
Sunscreen is the basic need for all women as we all are getting affected by the harmful sunray in many ways. But using best sunscreen gel somehow reduces the harmful effects of the sunrays and for me, Bello Photostable Sunscreen Emulgel is the right choice.
Photostable sunscreen gel was introduced by my friends who is a good dermatologist by profession as this sunscreen is good for oily and combination skin and last up to 8 hours on your skin.
Photostable Sunscreen Emulgel packing, price and more
- Brand Name: Bello Photostable Sunscreen Emulgel SPF40+ PA+++
- Quantity: 75g
- Price: Rs. 570/- To get upto 50% discount click here
- Benefits: Uva/Uvb Protection, Dermatologist Recommended, Powerful Sun Protection
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Packaging: It comes in a yellow plastic tube. Easy to Use.
- Manufactured by: Akum Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Marketed by : Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd.
Benefits of Bello Photostable Sunscreen Emulgel
- It gives up to 8 hrs protection.
- Protect skin from sunburns and tanning with SPF 40
- It helps to maintain skin colour and Delays premature ageing.
- Contained Antioxidants and Vitamin E.
- Waterproof and sweat-resistant.
- Broad Spectrum: Physical & Chemical Protection against sun rays Hypoallergenic
Photostable Sunscreen Emulgel Use
Photostable Sunscreen gel Description
- UVA/UVB Protection.
- Water & Sweat Resistant.
- Maintain Photostable Complex.
- Oil & Paraben Free.
- Won’t Clog Pores.
- Dermatologist Recommended.
- Offers Powerful Broad Spectrum Sun Protection.
- Proven to Provide a Superior Balance of Protection from The Sun’s Burning UVB Rays And Long Term Damaging UVA Rays.
You must read this Piramal Lacto Calamine Sunscreen Review, Benefits –Good for Dry Skin
Bello Photostable Sunscreen Emulgel ingredients and Composition
- Very good for oily and combination skin
- SPF 40+ PA+++ protection
- Non Greasy
- Fragrance Free
- Does not clog pores
Bello Photostable Sunscreen Emulgel Review
CC Rating: 4.5/5 (Source: Amazon.in)
My experience about Bello Photostable Sunscreen Emulgel
I have been using this photostable sunscreen gel along with Clino Anti Acne Face Wash for the last year; trust me; it gives a fantastic effect. Since I also have a complaint of acne, so I do not moisturize my skin before this, that too, mainly in the summer season. This sunscreen comes in light white colour and is fragrance-free, providing up to 8 hours of protection with SPF 40+. But in the winter season, I apply moisturizer before this.
That’s why my advice is for those whose skin is oily; if you use it in summer, please do not apply moisturizer before this. Overall, this Bello photostable sunscreen is excellent for dry and normal skin. This photostable sunscreen gel spreads quickly on the skin. It has non-greasy but nutritious nature. I would say it is perfect and effective. If you want youthful skin the before getting into this product check out the 5 Effective Homemade Natural Face Wash Or Cleanser For Skin.
Overall, Bello Photostable sunscreen Emulgel is one of the best sunscreen available for dry and normal skin. I highly recommend it.
For getting all makeup tips, DIY and other information in Hindi you can visit at https://hindinfo.femslate.com/ , please like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FemSlate and follow us at Instagram @femslate