Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Review-Powerful for Acne
Hello beauties! How are you all – See, every one of us wants to brighten our skin through natural products. I have already told you many times that I always avoid chemical containing products for my skin and choose products that are natural. And when I talk about face masks, I go for a mixture of gram flour, turmeric for my face.
But during a search on Google and social media for the past several days, I found that most beauties are now experiencing clay-based face masks. So, I also thought about using it once, then I picked up Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay. So now here I am sharing all the important information and my personal experiences with Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay.
Please like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FemSlate
About and Origin- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is an all-natural powdered clay, made from 100% calcium bentonite. Aztec Secret obtained this natural calcium bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where this calcium bentonite lives for about six months in the heat of the sun, with temperatures sometimes reaching 134 degrees. The molecule present in the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay charges a negative electron in it. This valence electron is found in Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay which helps replenish pimples, nourish skin quickly and nourish skin.
Claim and description by Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
- * Aztec Secret claims “it’s the most powerful facial”
- * It is a 100% natural calcium bentonite clay.
- * Sun dried
- * It cleans the pore deeply.
- * It has no fragrance, no addition.
- * It has not been tested on animals.
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Price, Packaging, shelf life, fragrance, key benefits and full information
- Brand Name: Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing
- Quantity: 454 g (1 lbs)
- Price: Rs.1440/- Discounted price also available in various online shopping platforms. ((To Get 50% Discount Click here )
- Key Benefits: heal acne and pimples, deep cleans pore.
- Packaging: comes in a big cylinder sized opaque white plastic jar with a screw lid.
- Produced by: Aztec Secret health and beauty, Vijayapur, India.
- Fragrance: No fragrance
- Beneficial for: Both Men & Women
- Ingredients: 100% natural calcium Bentonite green Clay from Death Valley, USA.
How to use
Benefits of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
For centuries, bentonite clay has been used to remove toxins from the body and impurities on the skin. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay has the following benefits:
- 1. The brand has also claimed that Aztec Secret – Indian Healing Clay unlocks skin pores and 100% deep cleanses the skin.
- 2. Bentonite clay works as a natural exfoliator for the skin.
- 3. Remove excess oil from the skin and wash off impurities that cause acne and whiteheads and blackheads.
- 4. This bentonite clay heals damaged skin tissue and regenerates new skin cells.
- 5. It cures pimples and acne.
Uses of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
- Heals acne and pimples.
- Deep cleans the pores.
- Remove oils and acne causing blackheads and white heads.
- Best use for oily skin
- Can be useful for hair mask, foot mask and body exfoliator.
- Gives best results of regular use.
- Not a miracle product but effective after regular use.
- Little irritating.
- Not good for dry skin.
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Review and My personal experience
I always like using gram flour, honey, lemon and musk turmeric mixture for my face and it is very effective. For the first time I got this Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay and used on my face. And I liked it. You will feel slight irritation on the skin on its first use but after regular use (once a week) your skin becomes accustomed to it. But be careful if your skin is dry as it is not suitable for people with dry skin. And also avoid this product during winter time as the skin becomes dry in winter. Apply some mild moisturizer after applying this product.
If your skin is sensitive, you can use normal water or rose water for blending. Don’t use apple cider vinegar or tea tree oil.
Overall oil is very good for acne prone skin. But is not suitable for dry skin.
If you have any questions related to this product or any other product, you can ask through the comment box below.