Today we are going to let you know about the best 5 Effective Homemade Natural Face Wash Or Cleanser to make your skin healthy, glowing and young. Details about Top 5 best natural face cleanser like Yogurt or Curd ,Lemon Juice and orange peel powder, Gram flour, Tomato and Papaya.
- 5 Effective Homemade Natural Face Wash /Top 5 best natural face cleanser
- Yogurt or Curd
- Lemon Juice and orange peel powder: Effective Homemade face wash
- Tomato: Best Homemade natural face wash
- Gram Flour and Turmeric
- Papaya-Natural skin Tan Remover
5 Effective Homemade natural Face Wash or Cleanser for Skin-Most of the skin conscious people think about this almost thrice in a day. Whether it is a woman or a man, all desired for unblemished and clean skin. For this, you try a variety of remedies ranging from domestic. One thing always keeps in mind that cleansing is the most important part of any skin care treatment or home remedy.
Along with this, there are many people who remain confused about their skin type. So first of all, find out how your skin is. After this, the second difficult task is to find the right product for yourself from thousands of products in the market.
5 Effective Homemade Natural Face Wash: Whatever type of your skin is, the most important thing is that your skin should breathe properly and that can be possible if you clean your skin properly in the right way. The more you ignore the skin care routine, the more your problems will increase and your skin will lose shine and glow. But for this, the homemade cleanser is better than the products available in the market. If you also want to make a good cleanser with the things in your home, then definitely read this article.
5 Effective Homemade Natural Face Wash /Top 5 best natural face cleanser
Yogurt or Curd
Yogurt is very beneficial for oily to combination skin. It is an excellent source of protein, calcium, lactic acid and essential vitamins.
Benefits of Curd
- Fights against wrinkles and early signs of aging.
- Curd is the best moisturizer for skin which makes skin soft and supple.
- Enhance the face glow.
- Reduces redness from the Skin.
- Helps to remove Tanning.
How to clean your face with Curd / Yogurt?
- Take 2-3 spoon curd in your palm and apply it to your face.
- Massage thoroughly in circular motions.
- Leave it on for a few minutes. then wash it with Luke warm water.
- If possible, then Wipe it off with a warm wet towel.
- You can follow this process daily before going to bed at night and This will keep your skin clean.
Lemon Juice and orange peel powder: Effective Homemade face wash
If you have dry skin with uneven tone and pigmentation on your face, then lemon with orange peel powder will be marvelous for you.
Benefits / Uses of Lemon Juice and Orange Peel for Skin
- Lemon and Orange both contains Vitamin C which helps to form collagen and elastin which is the secret to beautiful skin.
- It helps to get youthful and bright skin.
- It reduces blackheads.
- Orange peel reduces pigmentation, acne, marks, and scars on the face.
- Lemons helps even and lightens the skin tone.
- Both works as a natural cleanser, astringent, scrub, moisturizer and toner.
- Lemon and Orange contain antioxidants which slow down wrinkles, sagging and skin aging.
5 Effective Homemade Natural Face Wash For Skin still continue………..
How to use Lemon Juice and Orange Peel for Skin ?
- Mix 10 teaspoons almond oil, ten teaspoons olive oil and lemon juice and store in a bottle.
- Take a teaspoon of dry orange peel powder and mix one teaspoon mixture in it and make a paste.
- Now massage it comfortably on the skin. Do not forget the area near the eyes.
- By doing this, the dirt on your face will disappear and gradually the dead skin will start coming up.
Tomato: Best Homemade natural face wash
When it comes to best natural cleanser, then at the top comes the name of Tomato. Tomatoes are healthy as well as best for our skin. They contain antioxidants, potassium, Magnesium and vitamin A, B,C, which may help strengthen your immune system. They’re also a dietary source of:
Benefits of Tomato for Skin
- Tomato cleanses the dirt and grime.
- Lightens the skin tone.
- Help to reduces wrinkle.
- Reverses sun damage (Source).
What to do for
* Rub half the tomatoes on your face. After this wash the mouth. This will not only clean your skin but will also help in opening the pores, making the skin flexible and tight.
Gram Flour and Turmeric
We often hear from the elders of the house about the benefits of applying gram flour to the face. Gram Flour is being used as an effective natural face pack. It works to make your face attractive as well as relieve many skin problems (source). In this article of Femslate, we are going to tell you about the uses of Gram flour as a face cleanser.
Benefits of Gram flour
- Gram flour is a great absorbent of impurities, dirt, and excess oil.
- It also exfoliates the skin and makes it fresh, young looking, and radiant.
- Turmeric is called as a natural skin bleaching agent, it helps to remove pigmentation, sun tanning and an ageing spot of the face. (Source)
Read this also Skin Tightening Foods: 5 Best Foods for face and skin
What to do for
- 2 Spoon gram flour.
- 1/4 Spoon turmeric powder.
- Mix both with some honey and rose water and make a thick paste.
- Apply on your face and leave it for 10 minute.
- Then take ½ spoon of sugar and scrub your face gently for 2-3 minute.
- Wash off with luke warm water.
Papaya-Natural skin Tan Remover
Especially if you have combination skin, papaya can be the best homemade face wash for you. Papaya is rich in vitamins like Provitamin A, C and Phyto Vitamin K. In addition to vitamins it also contains other substances like phosphorus, magnesium and beta-carotene
Benefits of Papaya for Skin
- Papaya is the best natural skin moisturizer which can help to fight dry and flaky skin.
- Papaya does magic on pigmentation and ageing signs.
- Regular Use of papaya can help you achieve soft and glowing skin.
- For Sun burn and Tan, Papaya does amazing work. Papain and vitamin A and C help in lightening your skin tone and remove tan.
How to use
- Mash the papaya in milk and scrub it on the face by adding oatmeal to it.
- Wash it well after applying on face and neck.
Please leave your feedback regarding 5 Effective Homemade Natural Face Wash in the comment box. Thanks